tirsdag 1. september 2009



My name is Camilla, I live in Norway and I am a student at Sandvika high school. One of the subjects I chose to have this year was English social studies. Last year I studied a subject called international Enligsh, where we learnd about English as a multicultural language. This year we will learn more about British and American history. All of the students in my class got the assignment to make a blog, where we can post our homework and other things related to this subject.

My hometown in Norway is Lommedalen, in Bærum. Bærum is about 30 minutes from Oslo, the capital of Norway. Lommedalen is a small place, with a lot of great nature and nice people. More and more people have moved there the last years, it has become a very popular place to live. I have to take the bus for about half an hour every day to get to school, but that's OK because almost all of my friends live nearby or in Lommedalen as well.



Ingen kommentarer: